Hashtag #HowIGotThroughHighSchool is currently trending on Twitter and other social media network.
Social media users use the hashtag #HowIGotThroughHighSchool to share their experiences while in high school. Some users shared their strength and weaknesses, others shared their sources of motivation.
The majority of posters shared how they drop out of school. These folks didn’t really get through high school. The whole thing is fun!
I didn’t, I dropped out in my second last year
— Steph「EMERALD SPLASH」McG (@S0WrongItsSteph) August 27, 2019
We don’t know how the #HowIGotThroughHighSchool hashtag started by posts on Twitter can be a source of motivation to so many students around the work.
Even though some posts a but funny, others will inspire and motivate you to succeed.
20 Twitter posts with #HowIGotThroughHighSchool that will get you inspired in College
Table of Contents
- 20 Twitter posts with #HowIGotThroughHighSchool that will get you inspired in College
- 1. I got myfinger dairty…
- 2. I keep motivating myself…
- 3. my teacher was one of the coolest people I’ve ever met…
- 4. I was stubborn and refused to give up on myself…
- 5. I didn’t graduate yet! But apparently…
- 6. Don’t be an ass to teachers and Ors…
- 7. I had a library to hide out in most of the time cause…
- 8. Drawing & writing 100% helped me. I…
- 9. By keeping myself to myself
- 10. I trusted in #Jesus
- You May Also Like:
1. I got myfinger dairty…
#HowIGotThroughHighSchool my friend Ethan would buy me cheeto and I would then proceed to eat them with my mouth. Made my fingers dirty tho #lol. Only problem was I had to take my helmet off to eat them. pic.twitter.com/oWJ42nEzEH
— Quintupolis Zouzla (@quintupolis) August 27, 2019
2. I keep motivating myself…
#HowIGotThroughHighSchool hung out only with my 2 best friends and a small friend group, spent my study halls with my english teacher and counselor and librarian mostly venting and chilling
kept motivating myself with small event after small event week after week
— ✨mike✨ (@MikeCatSU) August 27, 2019
3. my teacher was one of the coolest people I’ve ever met…
#HowIGotThroughHighSchool I hid in my graphic design class most of the time, my teacher was one of the coolest people I’ve ever met, she would put on Supernatural via Netflix every Friday and had a mini fridge in the classroom. If I missed breakfast she would let me make PB&J lol
— Kevin Williams (@AwestruckVox) August 27, 2019
4. I was stubborn and refused to give up on myself…
– Video games
– Smashing Pumpkins songs
– Video games
– A few good teachers
– More video games
– More rock music
– I was stubborn and refused to give up on myself because giving up meant that the world had won#HowIGotThroughHighSchool440" crossorigin="anonymous">
— Dmitri (aka the perf guy) (@LinkDmitriLink) August 27, 2019
5. I didn’t graduate yet! But apparently…
#HowIGotThroughHighSchool I don’t know, I didn’t graduate yet! But apparently I made it through so far by putting in effort, time management skills, and hard work-which is hard.
— Coconut Pal (@Coconut_Pal_123) August 27, 2019
6. Don’t be an ass to teachers and Ors…
– Ignore fights
– Don’t be an ass to teachers
-Don’t give attention to those who beg for it
– Don’t try to start or get involved in rumors or drama unless they directly affect you. If it does, speak to someone about it.
— SpunkySpade (@SpunkySpade) August 27, 2019
7. I had a library to hide out in most of the time cause…
#HowIGotThroughHighSchool I had a library to hide out in most of the time cause I was nowhere near a “popular” girl. I was an outcast. I’m glad highschool is over tbh. 👌
— ♡ Kandace ♡ (@_RainbowKandy) August 27, 2019
8. Drawing & writing 100% helped me. I…
Drawing & writing 100% helped me. I did a new art piece every 3 days, did slam poetry (which I lettered in), wrote a play that did get performed, & made stupid lil comics. That helped me. #HowIGotThroughHighSchool
— Gosofo (@heyitsGOSOFO) August 27, 2019
9. By keeping myself to myself
By keeping myself to myself. pic.twitter.com/GJRPo5j6ix
— Kosha Stefan (@KoshaStefan) August 27, 2019
10. I trusted in #Jesus
#HowIGotThroughHighSchool? By #God‘s grace. Before #Christ regularly went to the principle’s office and I got expelled, even had a 1.7 GPA. Then I trusted in #Jesus, allowed to go back and had a spiritual, moral intellectual and academic life change.
— The Domain for Truth (@DomainforTruth) August 27, 2019
Follow us on Twitter @EasyInfoBlog