If you want to cancel your account, then you are in the right space. I’ll teach you how to cancel your Optavia account in this article.
Optavia is a brand focused on helping individuals make a better lifestyle. Optavia offers four parts to help you start your health and well-being venture. Asides from their products, Optavia has mentors (or coaches) that give their clients the motivation, instruction, and consolation they need to achieve their health and body goals.
However, there are several reasons why you might want to cancel your Optavia account. For example, their meal replacement system might not be ideal for your lifestyle/taste buds, or their plans may be too expensive.
How to cancel your Optavia account
Table of Contents
If you want to cancel your Optavia account (or premium membership), then there are three ways to go about it. You can do it via the mobile app, the website, or phone call.
How to cancel your Optavia account – mobile app approach
To cancel your account via the mobile app, follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Optavia app on your mobile device.
- Sign in to your account (i.e., if you are not already signed in).
- On the main Account page, tap on the Manage Premier link. You can fund it under the “YOUR NEXT PREMIER ORDER” information tile.
- On the Manage Premier page, scroll down and tap the Cancel OPTAVIA Premier Membership link found at the bottom.
- A confirmation window will pop up, asking you to confirm your action. Proceed by clicking on the Cancel Premier button to cancel your Optavia account.
- After confirming your action, you’ll be taken to the Manage Premier page, where you’ll be able to see that your Premier Membership has been cancelled.
How to cancel your Optavia account – website approach
To cancel your account via Optavia’s website, follow the steps outlined below:
- Open your favourite browser.
- On the search bar, type in optavia.com and hit enter.
- Log in to your account (i.e., if you are not already signed in).
- After signing into your account, on the My Account page, scroll down to the My OPTAVIA Premier section and click on the Cancel Premier Membership link at the bottom-right corner.
- A confirmation window should appear, letting you know that you are about to cancel your account and the disadvantages of doing so. If you’d like to proceed, then click on Cancel Membership; otherwise, click on Nevermind.
- After confirming the cancellation, you’ll be taken back to the Premier Details page. You’ll find a green banner at the top of the page telling you that your membership has been cancelled.
- Also, you’ll discover that the Edit Premier Schedule and Process Now buttons have all been greyed out, indicating that they can no longer be used.
- When you return to your My Account page, you’ll realize that the Change Next Order Date box has greyed out, and the Cancel Premier Membership link has been changed to Reinstate Premier Membership—indicating that you have successfully cancelled your account.
How to cancel your Optavia account – phone call approach
You can simply cancel your account by calling their support centre. You can contact their customer services team at 1-888-678-2842. When you reach them, tell the customer care representative that you want to cancel your account. Answer the questions you’ll be asked, and your account will be successfully cancelled.
Soon after the call, a confirmation email will be sent to the email linked to your Optavia account, indicating that you have successfully cancelled your account.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.