Walmart Credit Card Login Guide – Walmart credit card gives you the edge to earn cashback on your purchases every day. Do you want to know how to earn your cashback on Walmart credit card login? Then continue reading this post.
In today’s post I’ll be showing you everything you need to know about Walmart credit card and how to use it to cashback on your purchases. See full details as you read on.
Table of Contents
Walmart began from a single store in Rogers, Arkansas, and has grown into a massive American institution today. Walmart takes in more money per year than most countries around the world produce in GDP. Walmart has employed over 1.4 million people as workers and continues to expand till date.
Walmart launched its premium subscription service called Walmart plus which offers subscribers $98-a-year service benefits like unlimited delivery, and discounts on gas.
On Walmart, you can find the best brand sellers including comforter sets, wireless earbuds, virtual schooling essentials, as well as office equipment, and more.
How Does the Walmart Credit Card Work?
With the Walmart credit card you can earn cashback as you purchase goods and services from Walmart.com. The card contains gas offers and encourages customers to shop on walmart.com rather than in-store by giving customers 3% cashback on online purchases and only 1% cashback on in-store purchases.
What are the benefits of Walmart Credit Card?
The Walmart credit card has numerous benefits to customers. Firstly, the Walmart Capital One credit card is a Mastercard that comes with several benefits and advantages to the customer.
Walmart credit card can be used to make purchases online, redeem credit card points, check FICO score, and many more.
When you shop on walmart.com and pay with your Walmart credit card, you earn $5 in cashback.
You can also get $20 cashback on any $75 or greater when you open your Walmart credit card for the first time.
All Walmart Cardholders will receive 3% cashback on purchases made on Walmart.com, and a 2% cashback on gas. However, the card can only be used at the Walmart and Murphy USA gas stations.
How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card
To apply for a Walmart credit card, follow the procedures below:
- Pick Up a Walmart Credit Card Application Form. You can pick a Walmart credit card application form at any of the following locations; Walmart store register, Walmart jewellery kiosk, and Walmart website.
- Review the Terms and Conditions before filling the application form.
- Fill Out the Walmart Credit Card Application form with your correct details. You will be required to provide your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, Social security number, mother’s maiden name, etc.
- Click on “Accept and Submit” on the portal
- Wait for you Walmart Credit card Check to be Completed. After applying you will be have to wait for a while for your card to be processed.
How to Login to Walmart Credit Card & Master Debit Card
To login to your Walmart credit or Master debit card, follow the procedures below:
- Launch the browser on your computer
- Visit the website https://walmart.com/creditlogin to access the Walmart online banking login page
- You can also access the Walmart online banking login page via the Walmart banking mobile app
- Once the login page loads, enter the required details to access your Walmart credit card.
- You will be required to enter your Walmart user ID and password to login
NOTE: Both the Walmart User ID and Password are case sensitive, so ensure Caps lock is on or off as the case may be.