Today’s online casinos support convenient payment methods which gamblers can use to deposit money or withdraw their accumulated winnings. Although the supported methods vary in the different gaming sites, the processes for making a deposit and requesting a withdrawal are more or less identical. We will show you the usual steps for making casino deposits. Then, we will also explain to you what is required for withdrawals and how exactly you can submit a request. It is important to take into consideration the processing time and the possible fees as well.
Casino Deposits – Step-by-Step Instructions
Before we discuss the basic steps for adding cash to your gambling account, we will guide you on how to choose the right casino. It is always better to choose licensed online casinos in your country because that way you can count on assistance from the regulatory authority in case of payout or any other problems. Your next task is to check which payment methods are supported by the particular operator. If there are casino payment methods that are suitable for you, you can proceed to registration. After you make an account, you should follow these steps to make a deposit:
- Log into your profile. Check if there are any welcome bonuses you’d like to take advantage of and their bonus codes (if available).
- In case there isn’t a direct button “Deposit” somewhere on the front page, go to the “Cashier” section.
- Review the available options and choose the preferred method.
- Select your payment method for casino deposits and enter the desired sum.
- Add a bonus code if you have one, then review the transaction, and confirm the deposit.
- With most casino payment methods deposits are instant, so your money should arrive at your gambling account immediately.
Payment Methods Available for Casino Deposits
Online gamblers from around the world can choose from a large number of casino payment methods. They vary from site to site, but still, let’s see which are the most popular ones:
- Bank cards (Debit and Credit)
- Bank Transfer
- E-Wallets – Skrill, Neteller
- Local Methods for deposits in cash in physical locations
Casino Withdrawals – Submitting a Request
Withdrawing winnings from online casinos is as easy as depositing. You only have to consider whether you have met the wagering requirements of a particular bonus if you have accepted one. If so, you can proceed with the following steps:
- Log into your account.
- Make sure you completed your bonuses and have enough money in your balance.
- Go to the “Cashier” and find the section for casino withdrawals.
- Take a look at the available payment methods and choose which one you want to use.
- Select the payment method, enter the amount of money you’d like to withdraw, and any other information (if required). For example, if you want to use the method bank transfer for the first time, you should enter your IBAN.
- Review everything one more time and confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the sum to arrive. Normally, requests for casino withdrawals are processed in a short time.
Processing Time of Casino Withdrawals and Fees
The processing time of withdrawals varies by payment method. Withdrawing takes the longest with the payment method bank transfer. In some online casinos, it can take up to 10 working days. Transactions are processed slowly with the method debit / credit cards as well. While on some gaming sites withdrawals with bank cards can be processed in 2 days, on others it can take up to 5 business days or 10 days if they are issued by a foreign bank.
If you want to make faster casino withdrawals, you should probably use E-wallets. Usually, transactions with them take maximum 12-24 hours. Methods such as PayPal and Skrill are also available for players around the world. They allow gamblers to receive their winnings immediately in cash. All they have to do is find an office nearby and show their ID card. Generally, players are not charged any fees when making withdrawals unless something else is stated in the online casino’s policy.
Minimum and Maximum Limits
Both casino deposits and withdrawals have minimum and maximum limits. It doesn’t matter which casino you choose, there will be a specified minimum deposit amount. In most cases, it is $10 or the equivalent sum in another currency. Maximum deposit amounts are much higher or not stated at all. The minimum withdrawal at most licensed online casinos is usually around $50. With the payment method bank transfer the amount might be a bit higher. The limits for withdrawals are also high – up to $80000 – $100000 with bank cards and bank transfer.
Table of Contents