Are you looking for the setup to install your Canon MX922 printer? If yes, you are in the right place. This is the official Canon MX922 driver download page. Setup available for all version of windows.
canon mx922 setup is the driver that you will use to install Canon MX922 printer into your Windows computer or laptop. The canon pixma mx922 setup allows the printer to work well with your PC.
Canon MX922 driver download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Table of Contents
You will need the Canon MX922 driver to install the canon pixma mx922 printer. Once you install the printer successfully, you can then send printing, scan or fax from your computer.
Canon MX922 driver for Windows 10, 8, 7 – File size 38.54 MB – Download here (Use Chrome browser and read the instructions below)
Canon MX922 driver for Windows Vista, XP – File size 15.46 MB MB – Download here (Use Chrome browser and read the instructions below)
Check out this printer: Study Medicine in ItalyCanon MX492 review, Specs, Price in USA, Canada, UK, Europe and India
Locating and Installing Your Download
When your download is complete please use the instructions below to begin the installation of your download or locate your downloaded files on your computer.
- A grey bar will appear at the bottom of your browser window which will contain your download. To install your download click on the name of the downloaded file. Alternatively you can click ‘Show all downloads…’ to view the list of all recently downloaded files
- If the grey bar is not visible you can also access the list of recently downloaded files by clicking the 3 small horizontal lines located on the right of the address bar
- Select ‘Downloads’ from the menu and the list of recently downloaded files will open
- From this list you can also install the download by clicking on the file name
- To open the folder on your computer that contains your downloaded files please select the ‘Open downloads folder’ link on the right of the page
- The folder that contains your download will now be open